A blaze of carnage. The dragon #039;s might is gone.
火焰烧尽了一切
And its eyes, and its maw, and its memories are gone.
巨龙夺回了 力量,利爪,双眼,以及过去的记忆
Knocking on the door of truth,
理之门被敲响
a red-scaled wyrm and girl in blue.
一只绯红色的古龙以及苍蓝色的少女
Chiaroscuro chaos awakens me.
在这矛盾交织的混沌中唤醒了我
Rebirth and destruction, here at my command.
重生与 ,由我所号令
Rebirth and destruction, again and again.
重生与 ,不断地轮迴
I #039;ll shatter this sky when the last chain breaks.
当我最后的枷锁被打破之时,我将撕裂这片天空
In the ashes and the ruins, we #039;ll abide to recreate.
并在这片灰烬与废墟之中将其重新创造
An age of evolution will dawn.
带来进化后的新时代